Girls Only: What makes the perfect boyfriend?

LassoOfTruth
LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
We figured out the perfect girlfriend is mute with a big rack. Oh, and she has to make him a sammich.

What's the perfect boyfriend like? Is there such a thing? :bigsmile:

45495082.jpg

Replies

• crystalcastles9
    crystalcastles9 Posts: 38 Member
    Someone trustworthy and mentally strong (nothing turns me off as much as a coward!)
  • lavidaloca713
    lavidaloca713 Posts: 169 Member
    unfortunately women are never happy with what theyhave. you can have this sweet, loyal, funny almost perfect guy but the way her chews you want to punch him. or you can have this *kitten* badass cheating *kitten* of a bf but hes soooo hot its worth it?? umm.. yeah for be there is no perfect guy just like there is no perfect gf.. its a trade off, keep what you love and put up with what you hate... and i think this applies to both females and males.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    True?

f05562553cd45f32709d9c89f24711fd172a63c1fd1808eca10b909a14b866a2.jpg
  • lavidaloca713
    lol yes pretty much
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    = mine. sorrynotsorry :smooched: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Big....

Heart :heart:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    unfortunately women are never happy with what theyhave. you can have this sweet, loyal, funny almost perfect guy but the way her chews you want to punch him. or you can have this *kitten* badass cheating *kitten* of a bf but hes soooo hot its worth it?? umm.. yeah for be there is no perfect guy just like there is no perfect gf.. its a trade off, keep what you love and put up with what you hate... and i think this applies to both females and males.

Strong post #69
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member

Strong post #69

Agree...women don't know what they want. And when they do, they throw it away for a "bad boy" who ruins their heart :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member

Agree...women don't know what they want. And when they do, they throw it away for a "bad boy" who ruins their heart :)

That may be your experience, but it's certainly not mine!!! :grumble:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    To me? Someone that's funny, sweet, smart, nice, caring, kind, nerdy, kind of a smart a**, likes to get muddy, and is bald with a lovely smile. That would be the perfect boyfriend. Or husband.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    To me? Someone that's funny, sweet, smart, nice, caring, kind, nerdy, kind of a smart a**, likes to get muddy, and is bald with a lovely smile. That would be the perfect boyfriend. Or husband.

Does it matter where we're bald?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    tumblr_mj3d2aR8zj1r0kovlo1_r1_500.gif
  • lavidaloca713

And actually this is not true.. I buy my own cars and make my own money
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    A perfect balance between sweet and pervy.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Being bisexual/a lesbian. Especially since it only took one page for the Nice Guys(tm) to show up.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member

Does it matter where we're bald?

oh-stop-it-you-gif-6919.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    I concur.
  • toolzz
    toolzz Posts: 163 Member
    I'm older soooooo...good pension, handy, teeth......working parts.....sense of humour.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    And actually this is not true.. I buy my own cars and make my own money

You still like them; you just like to supply them yourself. I grok that.
  • lavidaloca713
    aww your picking wrong girls.. but if you go with an independent bossy girl just know they expect more than the money hungry gold diggers... again.. a trade off..