Techno Impaired here - Just Dance 2014 help?

Options
One of my Fitness Pals and I would use the World Dance Floor with Just Dance 2014 - I use the Wii version (not Wii U) and he uses XBOX One - is this possible? Or is it only between people with the same game consoles?

Replies

• ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    *tap, tap*

Is this thing on?
  • tarafreeman353
    tarafreeman353 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    it's only same game/same console. hope this helps
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you tarafreeman35!
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    It has to be the same console same game. Cross platforming online is not here yet, but it's coming!!
  • KellyCPalmer
    Options
    I have to disagree with the contrary argument.
    The idea of ​​being better to say one big meal several small meals is not a myth
    and has not been debunked .
    I'm sure there are some who argue that - like any subject in life - but it is not only scientifically sound , it is actually simple logic when you think about it .

Maybe I did not explain my California road trip to Florida pretty good analogy for this blog because at conferences and seminars people like it

Let me try again .

In order to make the trip to California to Florida , you can not just put 97 gallons of gas in the car and make a continuous journey without stopping.
    The tank is not very large and therefore the excess gas is spilled on the ground, wasted, etc. ..
    Therefore you must refuel at several stops along the way as you burn and use what you have.
    http://safercolonreal.com/