New Moms

debgonzalez
debgonzalez Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I am a new mom the 2nd time around! I gained 38lbs., I have lost 18lbs. and still have 20lbs. to lose to get back to prepregnancy weight but I would love to lose 25-30lbs!!! Just got the all clear to exercise from the Doctor yesterday! Can't wait to get the weight off!! Need a group to help keep me motivated and challenged.

Replies

• LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    I'll be happy to be your friend, but I'm still trying to lose weight. AND...he's almost 17 months old. HAHAH... No, I was able to lose all pregnancy weight fairly quickly. But, when I got pregnant I was at the top of my "healthy range". I would like to be at the lower end. I'm working on it...

Good luck.... Just keep thinking of your little one and that will be motivation enough!
  • FoxyD
    FoxyD Posts: 9 Member
    I'm with you Deb! I have the same weightloss goal.....at least you didnt gain as much as I did. I gained 60 lbs (first pregnancy) but I've already lost 30 and have about 30 more lbs to go! I posted my prepragnancy pictures up to keep me motivated and focused on the long term goal.....that might help you too?? Good luck and congrats on the new addition :)
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 593 Member
    My daughter is now 21 months old now & I have ganed a stone since I have had her. I will get my weight down (she is my 4 child) as I can't stand not being able 2 keep up with her.
    Good luck everyone
  • Hello ladies! :smile:
    I just had my second baby in June, so here I am. I signed up and walked away... now I'm back and I'm trying to stay focused. I have 2 months to loose at LEAST 10 pounds because I'm in the Army... WISH ME LUCK... anyone is welcome to add me! :flowerforyou:
    Mayra
This discussion has been closed.