Options
MuscleAndMascara
MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
Tell me, what makes you strive to get the body you want :wink:

Replies

• lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    My job requires me to be in shape. That's my motivation. A decent body is just an added bonus.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    pictures of myself a few years ago.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Staying in shape is the only way I can physically function. Its either stay in shape or bed ridden...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I want to know what exactly my body is capable of and because I want to be in better shape at 40 than I am now.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    all very valid reasons :) Keep at it and fight for what you want!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Because twinkies ain't gonna lose themselves.
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    I don't want to be tagged as the "typical American" when I'm traveling. I may not be 24, but I want to have a body that screams that I'm seriously in shape.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    pictures of myself a few years ago.
    ^^^This
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ this

And to walk by my ex and say YEAAAAAAH you lost this lol

:devil:
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    I don't want to be tagged as the "typical American" when I'm traveling. I may not be 24, but I want to have a body that screams that I'm seriously in shape.

Only the severely obese are tagged as typical Americans
  • ibrahimz95
    ibrahimz95 Posts: 67
    Options
    Someone once told me that "If only you weren't fat we could've dated". Ever since then its been a personal vengence that I needed to achieve to shove my ripped body in their face and say "take that. How do you like me now?"
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options

I would have to respectfully disagree. I was in 17 countries last year (not just in the airport), and I observed and spoke with several locals. I even became fairly good at picking out those from the US after being instructed on what to look for (not just body composition). If you see someone whose overweight - not obese - there is a 60 to 70 percent chance that they are American. Add to that a ball cap and/or a university or major league sports team, and you have a winner.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    I say whatever fuel you are using for your fire, do it! and keep buring away the fat and negative doubts.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Right now it is to fit into my football official's uniform in the fall. Beyond that I am tired of being overweight.
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options

I would have to respectfully disagree. I was in 17 countries last year (not just in the airport), and I observed and spoke with several locals. I even became fairly good at picking out those from the US after being instructed on what to look for (not just body composition). If you see someone whose overweight - not obese - there is a 60 to 70 percent chance that they are American. Add to that a ball cap and/or a university or major league sports team, and you have a winner.

Was kidding. But seriously, I can't tell the difference in many European countries unless they open their mouth and speak. But every really big person I ever see in an airport oversees ends up being American.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    Options
    101010 I want to eat your profile pic lol
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just want to pick up heavier stuff.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I want to have sex with hot chicks.