Hi

Options
Hello, everyone. I just signed up yesterday and I'm really hoping to get the results I want. I've got between 40-50 pounds to lose and it seems pretty daunting.

A little about me: I'm a 34-year-old administrative assistant for an incredible boss. I spend most of my day driving (I commute an hour each way) and working. Up until about a month ago, I would just go straight home after work and watch tv/read until bedtime. I was not happy with this and it was not helping the chronic depression that I have battled for years. So, I decided to do more. I've always wanted to learn some form of martial arts, so I joined a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu studio and I now do that and mma-style kickboxing 4 nights a week. I also run on the other 3 days. Endorphins are my friends. :smile:

I'm a huge geek. I love Doctor Who and the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as LOTR, Star Trek: TOS, and on and on. I'm also a literature geek, particular Brit lit and poetry. I write poetry and short stories and I always have a book or my tablet in hand, reading. I'm currently re-reading Jane Austen's books.

I have a dog, a fish, and a leopard gecko.

Nice to meet you all,

PG0411