I was totally the "nosy neighbor" and I am glad about it!!!

Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
LOL!

Yes, I know so weird. But I live in a duplex and I am outside alot with my son and could always hear my neighbor on the phone doing some sort of sales pitch. I kept asking my fiance like what does Dwight do? He said he didn't know and then he broke down this weekend and ratted me out! "Amber want's to know what you do on the phone all the time?" Thanks hun!!!!!!

Well, I am so glad he ratted me out because he said that he sells nutritional products. I then was "like shakeology? are you with beachbody?" He said "No, but we have shakes that are really good!" His wife just dropped 10 pounds adding them to her diet. (I personally don't think she needed to lose weight but whatever!)

So he gave me a sample of the chocolate shake and I wanted to wait until there was a time in the morning where I ran out of time for breakfast. I was hesitant cause really? how tasty could this be? Needless to say, I through it into my Tupperware shaker with Milk and holy crud!!! It was good! I can't wait to get me some!

I know that there was a post on here of someone who didn't like the Shakeology and maybe this would be a great alternative. It is only 100 calories and I am still full from it!

Dwight has a site that he is working on for it and they do have other products too but you may want to contact him about this.

His site is; www.getskinnywithchocolate.com

You can always let him know that Amber referred you :wink:

Also, here is the link about the shake I drank this morning. http://www.forevergreen.org/downloads/FixxBrochure.pdf
This discussion has been closed.