19 years old - 22Lbs lost in 4 months.

mauridaher
mauridaher Posts: 55 Member
Not very often do we actually keep our "new year's resolutions", but this year (at least so far) I've been keeping mine! I literally started dieting the very first day of 2014, I created a MyFitnessPal account, downloaded the app (I'm not sure I can live without it by now) and just started doing cardio.

I've been doing HIITs five days a week, and for almost 2 months I've been doing the 30-day abs challenge (highly recommend it). Now I'm proud to say I've kept it natural all along, I only tried whey for about 15 days but not sure that counts :) Also, I fell off the wagon repeatedly, but I always try to get back on. I consider them "treats" now.

I was never really very fat, just slightly overweight. I realize that I may be "just" 19 years old, or that "I wasn't that fat to begin with", I've seen people here who dropped +100Lbs and I really admire them. I just wanted to give yet another proof that we do not depend on any products or anyone else, but ourselves to get the body we want to get.

Anyways, I'm almost there, only about 1-2 Lbs left. Here is a pic:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b626/mauridaher/PhotoGrid_1398920106574_zpsd40b22c0.jpg

PS: I added sharpness to Picture #2, since the quality of the front camera was bad, no further editing was done.

EDIT: For the love of god I can't seem to be able to attach the picture properly. There's the link :P

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    AtB9XHV

FIFY

Or tried to :/
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Daymn! Lol. Lookin good! Congrats!
  • nidserz
    nidserz Posts: 10 Member
    Nicely done. Picture isn't working but saw the URL.
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Not very often do we actually keep our "new year's resolutions", but this year (at least so far) I've been keeping mine! I literally started dieting the very first day of 2014, I created a MyFitnessPal account, downloaded the app (I'm not sure I can live without it by now) and just started doing cardio.

I've been doing HIITs five days a week, and for almost 2 months I've been doing the 30-day abs challenge (highly recommend it). Now I'm proud to say I've kept it natural all along, I only tried whey for about 15 days but not sure that counts :) Also, I fell off the wagon repeatedly, but I always try to get back on. I consider them "treats" now.

I was never really very fat, just slightly overweight. I realize that I may be "just" 19 years old, or that "I wasn't that fat to begin with", I've seen people here who dropped +100Lbs and I really admire them. I just wanted to give yet another proof that we do not depend on any products or anyone else, but ourselves to get the body we want to get.

Anyways, I'm almost there, only about 1-2 Lbs left. Here is a pic:

05e1e96d-3a7b-45c2-ab69-8157e677fbef.jpg

PS: I added sharpness to Picture #2, since the quality of the front camera was bad, no further editing was done.

EDIT: For the love of god I can't seem to be able to attach the picture properly. There's the link :P
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    You have done such a great job!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    So great that you set a goal and accomplished it...the healthy way!

Congrats!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Nicely done...congrats!
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Way to put in the work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!