Suggestions for a juicer

Options
I’m really interested in buying a juicer but not sure what is out there. I have looked at several reviews on different ones but not sure if I really need something that’s over $200.00. At the moment I’m just using my blender for frozen blue berries, mango chunks, and spinach but it takes forever and it’s really messy. I wanted to use it for harder veggies and a variety of fruits and expand as I become more comfortable with the idea. I am open to any advice and recipes too. Thanks <3!!!

Replies

• cadaver0usb0nes
    cadaver0usb0nes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    BUMB! I also would like to get a juicer, but not sure what brands are good. Any input from people who have juicers would be appreciated :) I really want to make my own juices to save money on the expensive organic juices that I currently buy.
  • esanford2
    esanford2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I bought a Breville in 2011 and I haven't had any issues with it yet. I use it two to three times a week.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    If you're just trying to pulverize harder veg/fruits, I would recommend getting a high-power blender, like a Ninja. Juicers are a pain to clean. Not to mention you will miss out on all of the fiber.