New to the site and loving it!

Options
Hello all...I just wanted to say hello. I've been on this site for a little under a week and so far I love it for tracking my foods and progress. How does everyone else fare with this?

Replies

• rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I just wanted to say hello. I've been on this site for a little under a week and so far I love it for tracking my foods and progress. How does everyone else fare with this?
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    It's a great site. There are no tricks or gimmicks just honest journaling and good friendly support. Keep with it and make a lifestyle change to keep you healthy for life not just to lose right now.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    To quote miss rachel ray....its fan-tabulous! lol...sigh...Yup I love it too...so glad you're here and wishing you luck!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!

Glad you are loving it as much as we do! Since I started tracking (properly!) I have lost every week and am stronger and have more energy!! Stick with it!!

Please make sure you read all of the post specific to Newbies!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome! i love this site!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You can definately do this. Take it a day at a time a choice at a time and you will be able to make it happen.

Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    I love this site and I need support. :I started out good , lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks and now i am having to fight for every 1/4 pound. I am going to exercise class and have talked 2 friends into going too. I want to lose at least 1 pound a week.I have 79 pounds t o go and this is going to take forever.
  • purple_crayon
    Options
    :smile: hi, i've just joined as well
    its a great site :D i reckon it will really help :)
  • purple_crayon
    Options
    wow 22 pounds in 6 weeks is amzing
    well done you should be really proud
    make sure that you arn't slipping up on tiny things as every little counts !
    maybe its just a hic-up at the moment
    im sure everything will smoothen itself out soon

WELL DONE!

keep up the good work x :)

:smile:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love this site and I need support. :I started out good , lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks and now i am having to fight for every 1/4 pound. I am going to exercise class and have talked 2 friends into going too. I want to lose at least 1 pound a week.I have 79 pounds t o go and this is going to take forever.

So you are looking to lose 101 lbs too? I'm 5 lbs down but I just started last Monday. 22 lbs in 6 weeks is awesome! I hope I can do that too!

I'm sure right now your body is continuing to adjust...everything will work itself out!