xNEWBIEx

Options
Hello all,

Introduced to this site today.. .hoping it will work and motivate me and will have lots of lost lbs to report !!

Replies

• matari2010
    Options
    welcome!!
    this is a great site that takes all the hard work out of it for you. i've been using MFP for almost 4wks now, have lost 12lbs & have more energy :happy: the stories really help to inspire & motivate u. they helped me to realize that 'IT CAN BE DONE!" feel free to add me as a friend.

good luck on ur journey and remember, slow & steady wins the race
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: seems like I was the newbie just yesterday and I am down 22lbs!!!!!!!!!!! check in everyday, make friends, log every single bite you eat, drink lots and lots and lots of water :drinker: !!! and you will easily find success!!! :bigsmile:
    So glad you are here!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellyp35
    Options
    Hi I am also new to this site. It seems like an easy way to keep track of my calories. I cannot believe how many calories I normally eat on a day to day basis. ;o)
  • lonelytreblecleff
    Options
    Hey! One of my friends uses this on her iphone and we have so much fun with it! I dont have an iphone but am loving that this keeps track of everything! I am really looking forward to using this every day!