70 down... 25 more hard ones to go

Options
Ok, so this is my first day back on track!! I have about, mmmmm.... 21 lbs left to lose! I've lost about 70 lbs since I started dieting a year and a half ago... It was difficult to lose all of that weight, but I have to say, these last 20-25 have been the most difficult! I am a human roller coaster with all of my ups and downs... I keep teeter tottering with 10 lbs and it is frustrating! I know it's mostly my fault, when I lose the 10 I think it's ok to indulge a little, but then take it over board and that 10 lbs comes on so fast!! I am hoping with the support of many others and listening to others success stories and struggles, it will help motivate me to stay on track!!! One good thing is, we bought an elliptical machine and I have been using it.... just not often enough :tongue:

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first 70...and sticking with it, and God bless on the remaining 25!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the first 70 that you lost! I'm sure it was tough and these remaining pounds will be challenging but you can do it! Good luck!
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you! And I can't help but laugh about what you said on your signature about trying to make your DL honest! Even when I was 230+ lbs, my DL stated 145!!!! :laugh:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    The last 10-20 pounds are the hardest. Just keep sticking to it, you will get there soon enough. I myself am struggling with the last 10 pounds, so I deffinitely know what you mean.

Just keep working out, and try having more good eating days than bad, and hopefully we both can reach out goals.

Goodluck
  • Luv2bme
    Options
    Good luck to you too miqisha and thank you for the kind words! We will definitely reach our goal! I am not going to let all that hard work go to waste ;)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Looking at your profile pictures I was blown away! What an example you are to your kids of a healthy lifestyle! I can't believe you HAVE five kids! Good heavens!!! The last 10-20 are the hardest but they are doable! I really want an elliptical for all of the calories they burn...so congrats on that! You can do this!

And for the first time in my life, my DL is a lie, but for the RIGHT reason! I weigh less! :o)
  • Luv2bme
    Options
    I was a bit skeptical about posting that pic... but, I wanted to show everyone who is struggling that it is possible. I was tagged in that pic on facebook and was so mortified that I hid my tagged photos. It was then that I made the choice to get my life back on track!! I keep that picture with me as a reminder of where I don't want to be again... and I still have not been able to put it back up on facebook!... Yes, 5 kids, ages 10, 8, 7, 3 and 2....