What can't you live without?

Options

Replies

• size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    my fruit for breakfast! I'm really trying to break the habit, I've succeed in breaking it in half...... now for the other half of breakfast to be a protien based meal. last Thursday I broke my fruit intake back, by the afternoon I was feeling very heavy head and just had to have an apple. felt better. as my brother reminded me:- fruit should not be used as a meal, it's snack food.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Coffee, water, iPhone, dark chocolate, wine, and chips and salsa. I'm sure I'll add more later.
  • yakoali
    yakoali Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sunlight - I get so little of it sitting in my cube the whole day! I get depressed without it. And then morning coffee. And then good steak! I tried to be a vegetarian once for one year, felt miserable all the time and gained lots of weight. Oh - and sushi! I think sushi is addictive!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Coffee. Very strong. Columbian preferred. Black.

Followed by coffee, coffee, rum, coffee and chocolate WITH my coffee.
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could live without my iphone, when ever I forget it at home I feel like a part of me has been lost. Also, I don't think I could live without my Garmin forerunner GPS watch...I don't think I could, run or bike without it....
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Wine! Red, white or blue... must have wine.

Ooooooh yes!!:drinker: <
    pretend those are wine glasses in his little hands! lol!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I also would like to add wine, lol and coffee (without it I'd be a zombie in the morning) oh and Mushrooms, I CAN'T live without mushrooms Yummm!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My iphone..
    And reco2 recovery drink!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.....apparently.
  • duckie33
    duckie33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Music. It's a must have...nothing else is as important as my stereo, cds, cassettes (yes, I still own them), mp3 player and any other device that holds music.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My GPS...I am lost without it.
  • duckie33
    duckie33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Soap! :bigsmile:
    LOL!!! good one
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I never would have thought it would be our DVR but we've been without it for over a week and its making me crazy! I miss being able to pause what I'm watching and then come back later and fast forward through all the commercials! And I miss being able to record something when I know I won't be home. I had no idea I was so spoiled!

Probably couldn't do without my cellphone of MFP either. I'm addicted.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    And Ebay.....I loooooooooove Ebay!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my iphone. It was stolen (on my birthday!!? :mad: ) and I was sick! I was sobbing as though a death had occurred. Ridiculous. I replaced it within twelve hours.

and....

<
    My dog. Lucky is the love of my life and I love her more than is reasonable or sane. She is my angel<3
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My iPhone.... ahhh .... It accesses sooo much!!

- internet
    - games
    - texting
    - emails
    - phone
    - ebooks
    - MFP app
    - Ebay app
    - Shopping list app
    - conversion apps (ie: Oz - Grams)
    - APPS!!! YAY!
    - Music
    - Radio

and many many MANY other things...
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My GPS...I am lost without it.

Yeah.... Literally... hahahahaha =]
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Jesus in my life, my Bible, my family, my car, Internet, Water, Coffee, and Friends:happy:
  • groucherella
    Options
    Music. It's the soundtrack to our lives.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    My sketch pad, a book (I always have one in my purse...strange, I know) and Etsy!!! I would die if I couldn't shop on Etsy!! :sad: