I can't take water weight off, anymore?

Options
I'm a vegetarian, so I get a lot of water from my food, but I also drink AT LEAST 32 cups of water EVERYDAY (and that is not a stretched truth, I have measured specific glasses in my house that hold 4 cups, and drink anywhere from 8-13 full glasses of water from them everyday because I have an odd "phobia" of my pee not being clear). I used to do that when I would gain weight out of nowhere, like go from 140 to 145 because I knew it wasn't my actual weight, or whenever I would go to the water park, I would drink a lot of water the day before to make sure I looked thinner. So it used to work basically overnight, and back at the beginning of the year, I was weighing in at 135, and I KNOW I don't weight anymore than 140 now, but no matter what I eat, how much water I drink, how little water I drink, if I don't drink pop, if I don't drink tea, it is not dropping from 145, and like I said I KNOW I do not weigh that much because at 145, none of my clothes were really fitting, and they're still fitting and/ or loose. Why isn't water weight coming off anymore?