Options
I was referred to this website by one of my best friends since I am trying to lose weight. I already love it. I am 35, married and have two kids. I have currently started working out 3-4 times a week for about 45-55 minutes a workout. I enjoy going to the YMCA and walking on the treadmill. I haven't started any weight lifting though, I just like to walk so I can watch my videos while I workout. My endocrinologist is concerned with my weight so he put me on two prescribed diet pills to help me curb my appetite and block the fat that I eat. It is helping and I am very happy with the results. I know that losing weight is hard and takes time, it is easier to gain weight than lose it and I need to be patient. I am hoping this website helps to keep me accountable for my eating habits and exercising.

Replies

• paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here 6 weeks and can tell you it has helped me immensely. In the past, I have dropped 10 pounds & then given up, but I do feel like this site is what is keeping me going. You'll find a lot of advice - good & maybe not so good so you have to find out what works for you - and it's a great support system! Good luck with your lifestyle changes - it's already paying off!