Washington DC Ragnar Relay Runners Needed

Options
hoppa321
hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
I am looking to put together a team for the DC Ragnar Relay that is this September 12th & 13th. Looking to have a team of 12 running for fun not competitive but the overall team pace needs to be within 11 minute/mile.

See link below for more info:

http://ragnarrelay.com/race/dc

I ran this in 2012 and it is hard but so much fun!

Replies

• lucasmoten
    lucasmoten Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to join a team for this. I've put out multiple feelers at different locations and would like to get something on the books in the next few weeks. I'm looking for a team that has experience having done this before (this course or another), with team mates that are committed to the fun

My background: I've never done a Ragnar Relay, but I'm doing the Ragnar Trail Relay Appalachians - WV in two weeks. My running pace varies by distance and terrain. At the time of this posting, in summary: 1 Mile: 7:00; 5K: 8:00; 10K: 9:00; Longer: 10-11min; Trails: 9:30-10:30. I have experience running on various terrain and weather conditions. My long runs have so far been limited to the low 20s. Single day at 27 miles, which makes me somewhat confident I could handle an ultra team if that was being tossed around as well. Of course, its a lot easier when you control when you run.

Anyhow, let us know what your plans are.