Need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hello! I have a long road ahead of me on my weight loss journey. Hoping to build a group of supportive freinds on MFP to keep me motivated and provide encouragement when needed! And to do the same for them. Let me know if you are interested in sharing our journey with health and fitness!

Replies

• deebee36852
    deebee36852 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also am new to this to be add to your list of friends. I need all the support and motivation due to being power wheelchair bound very had to get the exercise I need. I need to get my but out of this power chair and into my manel one a few hours a day. I am trying
    to track my food intake
  • maryh4844
    maryh4844 Posts: 3
    Options
    I also just joined, got 90 more lbs to go. I too need the encouragement! Went back to the gym last night, I hope to stay motivated enough to keep it up! I have a tendency to start off great and then give up quickly. Any tips????
  • Healthybunny1993
    Options
    Your welcome to add me! The more motivation we all have the better eh?!
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for a couple of yrs but I've recently decided to give it a try again. I work out 5 x a week and I log in my food everyday. Feel free to add me :) This journey is easier when you have support from friends.
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting off here too, with a long road ahead we could all do with some friends.
    I will add you now, and hopefully we'll be able to help each other.
  • whoson1st0
    whoson1st0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, definitely need help staying motivated. I lost 170 lbs but have since gained back over 70 and need to reverse the trend. I'll take any help I can get and will give it as well!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am *RE-DOING* my journey - feel free to add me! I love supporting and being there for my friends :) I will take as many as want me! Send me a Friend's Request :drinker:
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm two months in and always in need of friends. I sent you a friend's request. The more the merrier!
  • nappsmcgee
    nappsmcgee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends. :) Got a long road ahead of me as well.
  • rachaelgoslan
    Options
    I'm happy for anyone to add me so go ahead :) The more support the better I say x
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me toooooo! love my MFP friends :-)
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I hit my goals but doesn't mean to say I can't still support....
    Maintenance isn't that easy either!!!!

Feel free to add me.
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could use some encouraging pals, feel free to add me and I in turn will encourage you!
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm just a few weeks into my journey and I have a long ways to go. It's so nice to have encouragement here, please feel free to ad me!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    add me and watch my ticker.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more eye on my progress the better. I will help you stay the course! Good luck with our journey.
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    anyone can add me! Always looking for friends!
  • valsss
    valsss Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I need the motivation and I will return it!
  • decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT... I DID THE SAME THING.. I AM PROUD OF MYSELF. THERE WERE TIMES I WOULD JUST GIVE UP ON WORKING OUT. NOW I AM WELL ON MY WAY TO A NEW ME. I WOULD NEVER THINK OF STARTING OVER AGAIN. JUST TAKE IT DAY BY DAY.