Kate Hudson uses MFP

13»

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Kate Hudson obviously squats. Dat *kitten*.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    This totally changes my answer on the "Celebrity you'd like to date" thread.
    Kate Hudson, I was totally thinking of you but I wrote Scar Jo's name. Call me.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Have you all checked out Kate hudson's workout clothing line subscription service?? I just started using it a few months ago to get my workout gear. SUPER cute, tailored to women and designed to hide flaws. Great quality too. If you're interested drop my a message with your email and I'll send the link!

Kate? Is that you? smiley-shocked014.gif

^^This seriously made me laugh out loud. I don't know why, but I totally pictured a little girl saying it in "are you there, god, it's me margaret" voice..bahahah
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Have you all checked out Kate hudson's workout clothing line subscription service?? I just started using it a few months ago to get my workout gear. SUPER cute, tailored to women and designed to hide flaws. Great quality too. If you're interested drop my a message with your email and I'll send the link!

Kate? Is that you? smiley-shocked014.gif

^^This seriously made me laugh out loud. I don't know why, but I totally pictured a little girl saying it in "are you there, god, it's me margaret" voice..bahahah

I am not a little girl.
    Old_Man.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    KATE! Pick me Pick me!

I know I said I wanna date the rock on that other thread but I don't I was just drunk when I said that.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1281924-mfp-are-you-kidding-me
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Ugh!

I can't stand her.
    UsedToBeHusky is in actuality Kate Hudson! She is just trying to throw us off her scent...isn't that right Kate?

:huh: Uh oh.:frown: :embarassed:
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    MFP can't be anything until Gwyneth Paltrow has stamped her goopy @ss all over it.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    I want to be her friend. :(
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    That's pretty freaking awesome! MyFitnessPal is THAT good :)