I'm new and need support

mrskelsey24
mrskelsey24 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm new to this site. I already love it!! I love putting the info in and having it tell me how many more calories I can eat or what workouts give me extra calories.
I am mom to two active little boys and live where I have no friends close by (except one that just moved here!).
I am looking forward to this journey and would love to meet some friends on here!

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    welcome, feel free to add me
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Well hello and welcome. Feel free to add me;-]
  • Welcome!! This is the best place to be!!
  • Hi, I am also new on here and would love the support too!!!! Seems like i have been on a diet for most of my life and have put it on and lost weight over the last years.

Had my little boy 2 years ago and now need to get back on track and lose that baby weight!!!!
  • Hey and welcome. I love this site too! I'm not new to the ups and downs of weight loss but I do know that I do so much better when I keep track of what I eat, so this site is perfect for me. I'll send you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Welcome and good luck. Hope you will continue to love this website as I have now for 4 weeks... I still look forward to plugging in my info and I actually look forward to working out so I can log in exercise. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    good luck and you can add if you'd like. I'm on this site daily and track everything I eat.
  • Welcome to a new life style. I have three young kids myself and work full time, am a volunteer fireman, baseball and soccer coach. If I can find time to work out as busy as I am so can anyone. At age 48 I decided to give P90X a shot as I was 25 pounds over where I should have been. I am in round two of the workout as I made it to day 75 in round one when I injured my back and had to stop. The best advice I can give it to start any workout program and stick with it. It is very very easy to put on the weight and hard as heck to get it off. I am in week seven of working out and have 7 lbs left to lose. Start slow because nothing will make you want to quit as sore muscles.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    hello :) i am new also. i just joined today!
This discussion has been closed.