NSV: C25K accomplishment

Options
2»

Replies

• Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good for you beating through the 20 minute run barrier. I admit I'm fearing it myself. Just starting week 2 tomorrow. If you can do it, I can do it! I hope!
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 6 Day 2, I've termed the action of doing C25K "Rocking" because it's running and walking. So I "Rock" (approx) 1/2 hour everyday and I love it. I am so proud of how far I've come. Earlier this week I was in a couple day long seminars that kept me from Rocking at lunch and it killed me. I was so afraid I would need to start over again at week 1 day 1 but even with 5 days in a row off (Weekends are rest/ family outdoor activity time) I was able to complete 2 of the Week 6 days in a row!!! My legs are strong and I feel awesome!! I am so proud of how far I've come, I can't believe I feel this good about running, kinda blows my mind...

Love to all of my fellow C25Kers!!! Rock it!
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I did that last week and had anxiety but did it, except I'm doing distance not timed so it was actually 24-25 minutes for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!