Red numbers

Options
Hi guys!! What should i do once all my numbers start turning red and still have calories left. Im recovering from a tiny phase of ed..but i still have lbs to lose any suggestions?

Replies

• HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary today, it looks like a pretty solid day.

MFP's #'s are low anyways.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    I think it depends what your goals are and if you have any dietary related health issues. You can also set what things you want to appear on your diary. For instance, I have high cholesterol, so I have mine set to show fat, cholesterol, and saturated fat. Unfortunately, I still end up in the red zone in fat because MFP doesn't distinguish between healthy fats like nuts and olive oil and unhealthy fat. I don't worry about carbs and sugar, but my husband's diabetic, so he might be concerned if those were red. I noticed your sugar was high, but not a big deal for a healthy person. If your sodium is high it means you might be eating too much processed food, which is higher in sodium. If you are aiming for body composition goals, such as more muscle mass, you might want to make sure you are meeting your protein macros and probably should be more concerned if you are under rather than over.