guess my weight (pic)

let me start off by saying that i am no loner this weight and i will not be the least bit insulted by anyone's honest guess.started my weightloss January 26th. i did not weigh myself when i started as i was afraid to know the truth. i am 5'7" and started out at a tight size 22 pant and 3x shirt. i believe i was about 245 and hubby believes i was really closer to 260. so my weightloss ticker is really an estimate. i am now 195 and a size 16. thank you for your input and blunt honesty.

threemonthprogress_zps6d3bac11.png

image on the left is starting size.

994a2709-b036-42be-83d5-5ea7fe7250fe_zpsfd05dd0b.jpg

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    epgmk8.gif
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    lol!! love it :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    me today. def under 200lbs now.

10313812_10202522460157698_8265257640526397159_n_zps14f54dd1.jpg
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Erm...wut?

I don't get what this thread is about or for?

You've already told us how much you weigh...
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Erm...wut?

No, she's asking us how much she weighed in her starting picture because she doesn't really know.

OP, I'd say both you and hubby are somewhere in the ballpark range of what you both guessed. :bigsmile:

Congratulations on your weight loss, and keep up the hard work!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Erm...wut?

No, she's asking us how much she weighed in her starting picture because she doesn't really know.

OP, I'd say both you and hubby are somewhere in the ballpark range of what you both guessed. :bigsmile:

thanks for the input. of course i know my weight now. i finally worked up the nerve to find out what i really weighed a month in which was 226lbs. i figured there was some rapid loss as i was very obese to start. sadly i will never really know the exact weight i started at. that is why i requested some blunt honesty. i figure if i can share my story here than i can accept honest opinions. obviously though someone posted here without actually reading my OP. thanks again for all input.
  • ravenmiss
    Erm...wut?

Thank you! I couldn't work it out at all haha! Serves me right for being up this late hehe.

Well done on the weight loss OP, you're doing great :D
  • ravenmiss
    Erm...wut?

thanks for the input. of course i know my weight now. i finally worked up the nerve to find out what i really weighed a month in which was 226lbs. i figured there was some rapid loss as i was very obese to start. sadly i will never really know the exact weight i started at. that is why i requested some blunt honesty. i figure if i can share my story here than i can accept honest opinions. obviously though someone posted here without actually reading my OP. thanks again for all input.

I didn't not read it, I just misread/misunderstood it.

(Believe it or not, I'm human and make mistakes....)

Regardless I won't retaliate to the dig at me and do genuinely wish you well and all the success you aim for.
  • GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    epgmk8.gif

LMAO
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    LMAO
    At what?
  • Polishprinsezz
    no guessers? not a trap.. really :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    I will guess. Based on your pics and clothing size I am going to guess in the 270 range. I started out at 272 in a tight size 20 and in 2x shirts. You look about the same size as I was when I got started. Good work.
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Well I looked at the pics before I read the post or thread. lol

On your after pic I was going to say you look like you weigh about 175. Best guess on the before pic is 250.

Can tell you that in both after pics you look freakin' 15 years younger! Not kidding either. Keep up the great work!!
  • Polishprinsezz
    thank you for the honest replies. i appreciate the opinions.
  • Because everyone is different, it hard to say what your starting weight was. I was at 295 when I started Jan 4, 2014 and am now down to 261.6. The size clothes I wear now v. then vary from the brand. Gloria Vanderbilt and Lane Bryant pants I was in a 20 but now in a 18.. But could not fit a 20 in other brands, and was in a 22. What matters most for me, is where I end up when I reach my goal weight. Good luck to you, you give me inspiration to keep going. You look great!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    I'm 5"4 and started at 249 in a size 20. That's the only comparison I have, but on that basis I'd guess that your estimate was conservative. Just means you've lost even more weight than you thought, congrats!
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    In your starting pic, you were probably a higher weight than your guesstimate.

My start weight was 275. I wore a tight size 22 and a 1x top. I'm 5 foot 6.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    I was 280, wearing a 24 pant and a 2xl top, so I'd say around 265, 270 wouldn't be a bad estimate.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    If you weighed a month in then I guess you could have lost around 30lbs including water weight? Is it possible to lose anymore than that in a month? I am quite clueless but I will say you look fab so keep it up! I bet getting under 200lbs was a huge milestone :flowerforyou:
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Do you go to the doctor regularly? I have considered calling mine to find out what my weights were in previous visits, back when I was in the land of stick-my-fingers-in-my-ears-and-pretend-that-number-doesn't-exist. I don't truly know what my total weight loss has been either.