My husband just said "Look! Three days of no beer!"

Options
tapirfrog
tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
and held the waist of his jeans out and fitted his entire fist in the gap.

No, I don't need any help burying the body. I've been working out FOR YEARS NOW.

Replies

• sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hahaha that's always the way it is! But don't let it get you down, you're doing a lot of good for yourself, and it sounds like he's feeling inspired by you! Plus, it always comes off easier at the beginning with changes like that. You're doing great!
  • SteveyBrule
    SteveyBrule Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    and held the waist of his jeans out and fitted his entire fist in the gap.

No, I don't need any help burying the body. I've been working out FOR YEARS NOW.

Haha no worries, he's just losing the bloat. His body comp hasn't changed at all, you're probably overall much more healthy. It's just a carb deficit that's made him lose the baby bump and his jeans fit better. DON'T GET DISCOURAGED!
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOL isn't that just the way?
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Haha no worries, he's just losing the bloat. His body comp hasn't changed at all, you're probably overall much more healthy. It's just a carb deficit that's made him lose the baby bump and his jeans fit better.

And because I am trying to be very supportive and helpful, I will not tell him that. But inside my head, I will be saying it over and over as I eat my kale and do my planks.
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OMG, I hear you. My dear husband started walking last week. He still drinks his couple of beers a few nights a week, and enjoys his take out once a week. Today he informs me he weighed himself and he lost 6lbs. So not fair. I have to bust my butt for a month to loose 6 lbs.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've heard men lose weight quicker than women in general. Lucky buggers! Lol.
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'4 and 170 pounds. Eats whatever he wants, drinks beer and can't gain weight. Snacks for him are an entire bag of chips and dip with 3 beers. He has 3 servings of dinner, a box of crackers disappears in minutes. A pizza to himself is a regular occurrence. I haven't brought food home from a restaurant since I met him. He eats his meal and the rest of mine, and the rest of the kids. If he didn't have an extremely physical job I'd get him checked for a tapeworm.