Hi to all

zepsinger
zepsinger Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings, fellow weight-loss hopefuls!

I'm a married male- 6'1", 54 yrs. old. Up until about 20 years ago, my adult weight was always between 160-175lbs.

My age and a more sedentary lifestyle over the last few years had me recently tipping the scales at about 195. Finally about 5 weeks ago, I decided I'd had enough! I've stopped breads, sodas, sweets, and mega-man food portions, while getting back to 25+ miles a week on the treadmill, along with thrice-weekly free weights and setups. Oh yes, and tons of ice-cold water.

I'm happy to say that I'm already down to 178 (today), and should reach my target weight of 160-165 lbs by mid-December. And the MyFitnessPal app on my Evo has absolutely paved the way and given me the structure necessary to finally do this! Felling wonderful and glad to be here!!!

Replies

• Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Now thats an inspring post!!!! thanx! :)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    All I can say is wow. Glad you tackled it before you got to my size. I did 23 miles last week and thought I was over the top. You put me to shame.
  • Congratulations! Very inspiring post! Best of luck through the rest of your journey! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.