New mum wants new bod

Options
hy everyone I am a new mum of 2 months baby who has gained a lot of baby weight and I started mfp a week ago, and have not seen great results just yet, I lost a couple of onces but that's all no pounds,or kilos obviously it is still early.loool... When do people start seeing results does any one have any suggestions.... But I have learnt to quickly add my meals in very day and it is really easy to use mfp. I have tired everything from fad diets to fasting my self ,everything... But this time round I want a complete life change so let's hope it works for me....:)

Replies

• modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    drink a ton of water. It will help fill you up and some of that extra water weight you may be holding will drop some quick pounds and give you some initial encouragement.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a new mum to a 3m old in the uk. I've found swapping round my lunch and dinner so that lunch is my main meal. That way o have enough time in the day to burn it off. I also push my daughter uphill with weights in a backpack on the days I don't make it to the gym. Have a look at my food and exercise diary if you like. I've only joined MFP recently but have lost 1.8stones (24lbs) since she was born.