15 pound/ 1 month challenge!!

Mejoka
Mejoka Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone,

who would like to join me on my 1 month challenge? Let's lose 15lbs!!

com'on & join. it'll be fun ;D

Replies

• modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    I don't know, sounds a little unhealthy and I think you might end up gaining all the weight back once you start eating again... haha.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Hello Mejoka,

I would like to join you on your one month challenge. I am willing to lose 15 pounds! I have a lot to lose so i'm in!:wink:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    eh is it healthy to lose that much weight in a month?
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    It is all relative....I would have probably easily lost 15 pounds when I started, but now I am happy with 3-4 a month. Good luck and do it healthy!
  • dogwalk
    dogwalk Posts: 57 Member
    How about 10 #s instead,that way you wont get stressed,and thats 2.5 # per week thats healthy,and sometimes that even hard,been there done that many of times,depending on the amount you want to lose, anyway id like to join but i only want to lose 10 per month,so i wont win but it will still be a challange
  • ChantalC1969
    I guess it all depends on how much you have to lose. I'm just starting so I guess this challenge would give me the boost to work out and do better than I'm doing right now. IIt might not be a good idea for some of us. It might not be realistic for everyone.
  • ChantalC1969
    Yes 10 lbs would be good! Good idea! More people could join the challenge.
  • dogwalk
    Im in for the 10#s remember we have to survive Holloween,Should we report weekly?
  • Mejoka
    I agree, 10lbs sounds better and healthier.

OK then, let's report weekly! do you guys want it on the board or twitter?
  • Mejoka
    I just printed out my 1 month food journal!
    I like paper more :P
    I'm serious about this you guys!!
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    You might lose 15 lbs in a month but this will be artificial weight loss. If you really want to do something lasting, set up a long steady weight loss program and change your habit patterns. Get on a good diet and plan to lose 1 to 2 lbs max per month. Make sure you get into a exercise program. If you set up a goal of too great a weight loss you will feel starved and will not stick with it.

Good luck!
  • dogwalk
    what do you mean on the board or twitter?
  • dogwalk
    So hows eveyone doing on the challenge?Ive been really on it I walked 4 miles today and did a Body pump class at the gym,well see
  • dogwalk
    Is anyone working the challage? If so is eveyone losing?
  • dogwalk
    How are you doing on your challenge? 6 weeks til chritmas'
  • ChantalC1969
    As of last Saturday, I have lost so far 8.4 lbs. Getting there... I'm having an hard time exercising and staying focus on eating healthy...

I can do it!!! Have a great week everyone!
  • dogwalk
    Any wt lost is a plus,Holidays are streeful,and stress makes us eat,your doing better than i ,ive lost 2#,but i walk and work out alot and i think my body is use to it so it takes me twice the effort,i try to stay under my calorie plan but somtimes thats hard to so lets hope we have a good plan to make it through thanksgiving,Then after the holiday we can get back on track,then we have 4-5 wks to get rid of those 10#s,Im glad you relpied your the only one ive heard from ,so keep up the good work i know you can do it!
This discussion has been closed.