For the men -- Arms on women: Hot or not?

Options
2»

Replies

• iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yes! :love:
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Generally I like women with arms. Comes in handy for hugs, playing games, doing all that other normal day to day stuff.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mn2vrdNMGM1rfpilno1_250.gif
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Toned for sure but not bodybuilding arms lol
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Arms can be sexy , this is what is about sexuality , some people have sexy everything and some people have sexy nothing .
    from your hair to your toes. everything can be considered or flawed ..
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I recently had a conversation about what if I was just boobs (he's a chest guy, I guess) with legs. I didn't ask him if I should lose the arms, though. I'll run it past him and see what he thinks.
  • srslybritt
    Options
    One time my fiance said he would dump me if I cut off af finger. So I'm pretty sure he requires arms.

Just break up.

You should be with someone who supports you.
    Absolutely. A grown woman should be able to cut off her appendages in any manner she sees fit. How presumptuous of him.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Loss4TheWin Posts: 249
    Options
    Uhm that's just offensive. Ofcourse it's hot. How else would she wash dishes and make sandwiches. God. Grow up.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I recently had a conversation about what if I was just boobs (he's a chest guy, I guess) with legs. I didn't ask him if I should lose the arms, though. I'll run it past him and see what he thinks.
    Thank you!

I really need to know because I don't want to die alone and if it means I have to lose the arms, I may just think about it.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Thank you!

I really need to know because I don't want to die alone and if it means I have to lose the arms, I may just think about it.

You may look HOTTER that way.
    At least the scale will go down a few pounds.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

I love this little doggy Faith! This gif also makes me :laugh:
  • srslybritt
    Options
    Thank you!

Right! What do we need them for, anyway? I mean, we have toes for all the really important stuff.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Thank you!

Right! What do we need them for, anyway? I mean, we have toes for all the really important stuff.
    Ed Zachary.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

this is one of very few that serriously made me lol