what's YOUR motivation?

Options
is there something that you do that motivates you? i am really thinking of buying a pair of cute jeans that are 2 sizes too small for me. that will motivate me even more i think.:laugh:

Replies

• tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    I bought a pair of cute jeans that are about 2 sizes too small and they are hanging in my bedroom next to my mirror. I have to look at them everyday, so that is keeping me motivated. Hopefully soon, I will get to buy another pair once I get into these. Good luck!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    My motivation is everyone on here. Holding myself accountable for my actions by posting my food and exercise on my diary helps alot. Seeing changes in my body motivate me even more, and now that exercise feels good, that motivates me. My husband's compliments help too. :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans a size too small last week, funnily enough. I also have them hanging on my bedroom door so i can see them every day. They are goal jeans for xmas! :bigsmile:

I did have 2 pairs of goal jeans before that, but they fit now :bigsmile:

Its a wonderful feeling to just try them on every couple of weeks and see that they get on easier each time, till they finally zip up!

Now to conquer the muffin tops!!! :laugh:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    The whole SUITCASE full of sexy clothes which is under my bed!!!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    A closet full of clothes that I haven't been able to wear in two years!