Fit Bit Friday

Options
I have a Fit Bit One and I LOVE it :love: I got it over a year ago I only use the website to:
1. Track my sleep (I didn't realized how bad I was sleeping until I started tracking. I am better in 2014 than I was in 2013:drinker: )
2. :bigsmile: Cheer people on :laugh:

If you have The One and would love to be cheered please feel free to send me a request. However if you do NOT want to be cheered practically everyday and will be mad :explode: because I do then don't send one. just saying. I'm not the President of the Happy Club for no reason you know :wink:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/25637L

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You're so adorable. :happy: I plan on getting one in the next couple of weeks, so we will have to motivate each other!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My sons are getting me one for Mother's Day
  • Cindy_Walks
    Cindy_Walks Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do have a Fitbit One. For those of you who are thinking about getting one - do it. It really makes a difference in getting you to move more. When you can see how many steps you are taking or how few - it makes you think about it and you do start making little changes to add more steps. You'll see how much of a difference parking further away makes or adding a quick walk around the block. I find that if I get in my 10,000 steps, that I average about an extra pound lost per week. THAT really motivates me to get moving as much as possible.
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just got a Fit Bit Flex (but it's a Mother's Day present so I haven't opened it yet). I can't wait to play with it!
  • Cheri0830
    Cheri0830 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love my fit bit flex, and I love the colors there coming out with, besides logging my journal on MFP, its the next best thing I have done for myself.:happy:
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I wear my Fitbit One constantly. I have a panic attack if I think I've left it off. Just had surgery and had been trying to keep at 5,000 a day afterward (well, the week afterward), and yesterday was my first 10,000 step day since! Woot!

Thinking of getting my mom a flex, since I think she'd lose the One.
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Can someone give me a quick breakdown on the difference between the Flex and One? (Thinking about getting something) TIA
  • CSO200
    CSO200 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/product

Fitbit one has a clip that you can use to attach it to your clothing...I wear mine on my bra strap. It has limited colour choice.
    Fitbit flex is a bracelet you wear on your wrist. There are several colours.
    Both are the same price and have almost the same features.

Fitbit zip is cheaper with less features, but more colours. It also clips on to your clothing.

I have had my Fitbit one for several months. I previously had Fitbit Ultra for 1 1/2 years and loved it. When it stopped charging, I replaced it. I could have just bought a new charger but was not certain the charger was the problem, as they do have a lifespan, it seems, of around a year.

I have fibromyalgia, and it helps me avoid the excuse of "I don't want to overdo it" since I can tell exactly how much activity is too much and stay below it. it motivates me to keep moving. I LOVE the website and seeing the proof I have been activive enough.
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You're so adorable. :happy: I plan on getting one in the next couple of weeks, so we will have to motivate each other!

:laugh: thanks I just don't want people to be like "DANG this chic never leaves me alone" :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    My sons are getting me one for Mother's Day

YAY!! :drinker: When you do send me a request :wink:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I do have a Fitbit One. For those of you who are thinking about getting one - do it. It really makes a difference in getting you to move more. When you can see how many steps you are taking or how few - it makes you think about it and you do start making little changes to add more steps. You'll see how much of a difference parking further away makes or adding a quick walk around the block. I find that if I get in my 10,000 steps, that I average about an extra pound lost per week. THAT really motivates me to get moving as much as possible.

YES!! I make walk around Cotsco intentionally :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I just got a Fit Bit Flex (but it's a Mother's Day present so I haven't opened it yet). I can't wait to play with it!

WOOO HOO!!!:drinker:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I love my fit bit flex, and I love the colors there coming out with, besides logging my journal on MFP, its the next best thing I have done for myself.:happy:

We often forget ourselves and that's a no no
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I wear my Fitbit One constantly. I have a panic attack if I think I've left it off. Just had surgery and had been trying to keep at 5,000 a day afterward (well, the week afterward), and yesterday was my first 10,000 step day since! Woot!

Thinking of getting my mom a flex, since I think she'd lose the One.

:laugh: I do too. I can't stand leaving it at home. :explode:
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have a Fit Bit Flex! Add me! ...I don't know how I find out my username though or how to add people... I only recently got my Fit Bit Flex. I'm hooked! Especially love the sleep tracking.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
  • Jovette42
    Options
    Can someone give me a quick breakdown on the difference between the Flex and One? (Thinking about getting something) TIA

Thanks to CS0200 :flowerforyou:
  • jchadden42
    jchadden42 Posts: 189
    Options
    I have a flex because I'm too cheap to buy something better, but it works for what I wanted, so it's great for me. I have taken 3,372,432 steps since September 7th of last year.
  • Jovette42
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/product

Fitbit one has a clip that you can use to attach it to your clothing...I wear mine on my bra strap. It has limited colour choice.
    Fitbit flex is a bracelet you wear on your wrist. There are several colours.
    Both are the same price and have almost the same features.

Fitbit zip is cheaper with less features, but more colours. It also clips on to your clothing.

I have had my Fitbit one for several months. I previously had Fitbit Ultra for 1 1/2 years and loved it. When it stopped charging, I replaced it. I could have just bought a new charger but was not certain the charger was the problem, as they do have a lifespan, it seems, of around a year.

I have fibromyalgia, and it helps me avoid the excuse of "I don't want to overdo it" since I can tell exactly how much activity is too much and stay below it. it motivates me to keep moving. I LOVE the website and seeing the proof I have been activive enough.

I too have been diagnosed w/fibromyalgia and I've noticed that slow and steady still wins the race :wink:
  • Jovette42
    Options
    I have a Fit Bit Flex! Add me! ...I don't know how I find out my username though or how to add people... I only recently got my Fit Bit Flex. I'm hooked! Especially love the sleep tracking.

I think the Flex has a different site, sorry