no redheads in India :-(
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Brunettes, all the way.
  • Kinseykick
    Kinseykick Posts: 59
    Options
    I've never touch hair color, I love my golden locks <3 Blondes have more fun anyways ;D
  • GoPhil04
    GoPhil04 Posts: 93
    Options
    I think "it" refers to eating sandwiches as posted in the second picture.

Using the pictures provided why cant it be "let their hair down their back"?
  • kgeiger141
    kgeiger141 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Are the misspellings and errors self-deprecating & facetious humor, or proof that there's truth to stereotypes? This thread is more fascinating than I ever believed possible.

literally snorted reading this comment.

Why do we have to generalize based on hair color when 75% of American women dye their hair anyways? This argument seems rather trivial and based on a case-by-case correlation, not causation.....I think all people have certain things where they do "it" better, regardless of hair color.

:drinker:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Are the misspellings and errors self-deprecating & facetious humor, or proof that there's truth to stereotypes? This thread is more fascinating than I ever believed possible.

Why do we have to generalize based on hair color when 75% of American women dye their hair anyways? This argument seems rather trivial and based on a case-by-case correlation, not causation.....I think all people have certain things where they do "it" better, regardless of hair color.

*twirling hair* You use big words!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    <
    "dirty blonde" was always a descriptor i despised... until recently... now that i meditate on it, i realize i'm actually cool with it. :smokin:
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    keep-calm-because-red-heads-do-it-better.png

Christina-Corset.jpg

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kgeiger141
    Options

I never insulted your intelligence, so there's no reason to insult mine. Unless you feel the need to compliment my vocab more, than go right ahead. I love the compliments! :smooched:

I'm just trying to say that women have enough going against them already, why do we need to be against each other on something trivial such as hair color? Especially when a majority of woman's hair ISN'T their natural color? Not trying to start an argument, just simply saying we should judge people more on substance, less on appearance.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    No, the IT Crowd do IT better...

37c9a9acc755a1f4c1323700fd42906a.jpg
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I never insulted your intelligence, so there's no reason to insult mine. Unless you feel the need to compliment my vocab more, than go right ahead. I love the compliments! :smooched:

I'm just trying to say that women have enough going against them already, why do we need to be against each other on something trivial such as hair color? Especially when a majority of woman's hair ISN'T their natural color? Not trying to start an argument, just simply saying we should judge people more on substance, less on appearance.
    [/quote]

Here's the thing- I am pretty sure the post was (mostly) in jest. So the fact that you are taking this way to seriously is kind of laughable.

Relax, Breathe. If Blondes think they are better, than awesome for them! I would rather see women being confident in themselves with what they have than feeling bad about themselves.

Besides, red heads clearly have more fun :drinker:
  • kgeiger141
    Options
    No, the IT Crowd do IT better...

37c9a9acc755a1f4c1323700fd42906a.jpg

tumblr_mp1hiviMLE1rxp0b7o1_500.gif
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

I wasn't intending to insult your intelligence, I actually thought it was a valid point. I really like people who use large words correctly. :flowerforyou:
  • kgeiger141
    Options

[/quote]

Here's the thing- I am pretty sure the post was (mostly) in jest. So the fact that you are taking this way to seriously is kind of laughable.

Relax, Breathe. If Blondes think they are better, than awesome for them! I would rather see women being confident in themselves with what they have than feeling bad about themselves.

Besides, red heads clearly have more fun :drinker:
    [/quote]

I'm all about people being confident in themselves, and I'm not taking this too seriously. I'm merely stating a fact that people should think about. It's little actions like these that perpetuate sociological cycles. I'm not going to get into all that, because THEN that would be taking it too seriously :tongue:

I mean this all as to just make a small comment. Sort of like a mean girls "Why can't we all eat cake and be happy?" thing, with a bit of seriousness behind it, but not as much as I think you're saying I'm taking it for. :heart:
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am a number for the brunettes but hey a great mane( I dont care what color) on anyone is always HAWT!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

I'd rather be judged on my hair, than my character.
  • kgeiger141
    Options
    I am a number for the brunettes but hey a great mane( I dont care what color) on anyone is always HAWT!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

tumblr_m3ftd4OhwW1qa6lp8.gif