Supplement Questions

abbywalker
abbywalker Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I have about ten pounds to lose, mostly in my hips and thighs. That is the hardest place for me to lose weight am 5'6", 134 lbs. I am in the Army and stay pretty active but I can't seem to shake it. Anyone had advice about supplements/diet pills? I am tempted to take some in order to see some progress. Any help would be great......thank you.

Replies

• have you tried running? I started with "couch to 5k" and I see a huge difference in my legs stomach and hips.
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    My advice about diet pills would be don't do it! who really knows what all they really do to you. Besides it is a quick fix, stop taking them and lose their effect you will probably gain what you lost back plus some. Try to amp up your cardio and add some strength training. I do take supplements, but would rather not recommend them for others. Research on line what you want to supplement and then talk to your doctor.
  • seachelle
    seachelle Posts: 69 Member
    How clean is your diet? If you cut out processed foods and keep it clean that would be the best way to go.
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    :bigsmile: are some of your exercises for your hips I know itsa hard area ur weight and height sound good. Go natural try cayenne pills to speed up your metabolism.
This discussion has been closed.