Replies

• ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Blond. It really makes you look great.
  • Sofie1313
    Sofie1313 Posts: 17
    Options
    Your eyes shine like a pair of gems when you are brunette - I always thought the most amazing beauties are the blue/green eyed girls with dark hair, like Megan Fox or Aishwarya Rai or Rihanna

At the same time, many men identify womanliness with blonde. If you want more male attention go blonde.
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My wife said Brunette. I got to agree. You're a pretty girl either way!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful with both! The brunette makes you look more exotic, IMO. The blonde is gorgeous too! You're lucky in being able to pull both flawlessly. What are you using to change your hair color? I have hair woes myself.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not trying to show indifference but I'd say you're stunning either way, but if I had to pick one of the two I'd say go with the brunette. However I would like to see what you look like both as a redhead and with raven black hair.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say Brunette... That's from a guy who prefers blondes

Brunette definitely suits you better :-)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Based on those photos I really think blonde.

Either way looks great on you, but the brunette makes you look older and to me the blonde is just prettier.

I'm kind of surprised at my own vote because usually I think blonde can cheapen a woman's look unless it's very natural looking (like, the person is clearly a blonde since birth kind of thing). But it suits you IMO.
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I counted up the responses... you're welcome :-)

Guys Said:

Brunette = 10
    Blonde = 5

Girls Said:

Brunette = 7
    Blonde = 19
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Guys Said:

Brunette = 10
    Blonde = 5

Girls Said:

Brunette = 7
    Blonde = 19

This is surprising! I would have thought the votes would have been the other way around. Huh!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

Guys Said:

Brunette = 10
    Blonde = 5

Girls Said:

Brunette = 7
    Blonde = 19

This is surprising! I would have thought the votes would have been the other way around. Huh!

I agree, I would have thought the same. However in the guys I've known it seems to be that a lot of guys like brunettes, but the guys who are into blondes are REALLY into blondes and go for that almost exclusively (less likely to be into a redhead or brunette) so maybe that's part of the reason there is that general thought...not sure!
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    Your eyes stand out more as a brunette but I'm definitely in favor of the blond, and I don't normally like blond hair.