Losing in place I don't want to

Options

Replies

• MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just hope you don't go down to a 30C like I did. My boobs shrunk majorly. :cry:

30C is small now? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Not all C's are "large". 30C is the same cup value as a 32B, 34A, and 28D.

SOMEONE GETS IT! lol It's always funny when I told female fam members I was 32B. They'd always be like...You gained boobage! ...not so, my friends, not so...

Also, breastfeeding doesn't give you saggy boobs, pregnancy in general gives you saggy boobs. Some people just use the myth as an excuse not to breastfeed, lol.

BTDubbz to OP, I feel ya. Gained and got breasts. Got pregnant and got bigger breasts. Went up to a 34C. Now they're shrinking along with the rest of the top half of my body while my bottom stays enormous lol. Like I say...the trials of being a woman.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You can't. Accept it. My boobs are a small A now. I just had to learn to roll with it, and figured it was a fair trade for a 6-pack. :wink:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    If its any consolation ladies, most men are not into the fatty boobs ..

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)

This. While my boobs are quite small, the fact that my waist is small and trim and I have a flat stomach makes them seem bigger than they are, and it all looks proportionate.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

C is C... The band size is not the same as the cup size which is why so many women are wearing bras that don't fit. :tongue:
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Can't. Body fat goes on a first on last off basis. You do not get to choose where it goes or where it comes from. Genetics.

I disagree with "first on last off". Not sure if that's just a saying used because it seems like the majority of people always lose from the least wanted areas first or what but as a large man I've lost from my chest considerably and it's always been a problem for me.
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

If you keep dropping weight until when your stomach shrinks it WILL make your boobs look bigger. (and they will be firmer/better formed too than two sagging sacks of fat)

All sorts of YES to this post.

Smaller is healthier too.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

No, smaller is not necessarily healthier. Also all boobs are fatty. That's literally what they are. Unless you have implants...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

C cup is average-sized, IMO.

And FWIW, my boobs are the same measurements as they were before, just lost about two inches over my ribs, and they are perkier now.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

But in comparison to the band size, it's not small. It sounds pretty average to me.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

I'd say most men are into well-proportioned boobies, but why are we making this about what men want? Maybe OP just likes her big boobs.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Nonsense all around.
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options

In relation to other bra sizes it's about a AA in most sizes. It makes me sad because my entire family is giant boob city and here I am unable to find bras.
  • OkamiLavande
    Options

C is C... The band size is not the same as the cup size which is why so many women are wearing bras that don't fit. :tongue:

Cup size is NOT the same from bra to bra. I'd know. I have bras from 30C to 36C, They aren't the same cup wise.
  • Sirinya55
    Sirinya55 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    small boobs are just as hot :happy:
  • Achrya
    Options

Cup size is NOT the same from bra to bra. I'd know. I have bras from 30C to 36C, They aren't the same cup wise.

If it helps any I believe you when you say a 30C is small. Most people have an odd perception of what breast size really is (based on wearing ill fitting bras I'd imagine) but anyone who is an actual 30C could tell you they're kinda at the cusp of 'why do I wear bras at all?' (I hope I don't offend by saying that)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

If it helps any I believe you when you say a 30C is small. Most people have an odd perception of what breast size really is (based on wearing ill fitting bras I'd imagine) but anyone who is an actual 30C could tell you they're kinda at the cusp of 'why do I wear bras at all?' (I hope I don't offend by saying that)

I can relate to this. I wear a 32DDD. It's not impressive. At all. :ohwell:
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Me too :-(
    And my booty has shrunk too much also!
    Stinks we can chose where we lose!
  • Achrya
    Options

OH hey, Boob Twins! (lol)

And yeah. My mom did a triple take when I told her my boob size then laughed and said it was impossible because my boobs are 'normal sized'. And they totally are normal sized/not large, but she's so sure a DDD must be SUPER HUGE that she thinks I'm nuts.
  • OkamiLavande
    Options

No offense taken! Unless I go somewhere I don't wear a bra anyway. xD
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

OH hey, Boob Twins! (lol)

And yeah. My mom did a triple take when I told her my boob size then laughed and said it was impossible because my boobs are 'normal sized'. And they totally are normal sized/not large, but she's so sure a DDD must be SUPER HUGE that she thinks I'm nuts.

Yep! I have had that conversation. People hear "triple D" and think Jessica Rabbit or something. Mine are barely a handful. And I have small hands!