Hello I'm new too

Options
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Joan, I am new to this sight, I have been doing my logging on Calorie Counter then someone posted this sight and I checked it out and I just love it. I have lost a total of 36 lbs. on my journey so far and I'm feeling very motivated. I am here to talk to listen or help whoever I can if you need me. Goodluck to everyone and lets stay on the right track together....................hugs..................Joan

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, Joan! I too have been on Calorie Counter but have found this site far more supportive and encouraging. Feel free to friend me and we'll motivate each other along.
  • mascony
    Options
    thank you and goodluck to you also, I am really new at this and I haven't figured out how to add friends I will try it now. If I don't figure it out please feel free to add me and talk anytime.......................... :flowerforyou:
  • splitbrowtine2002
    Options
    I'm on day two of a long journey. I'm at 245 pounds and want to get down to 200 by spring. My first goal is 215 in 3 months or january 18th. I have a lovely family that needs me around for them now and 20 years from now. That is my motivation!
  • mascony
    Options
    That is the most rewarding reason, your family and I hear ya on that one. I want to be around for my grandkids when they come. :happy: