I'm serious this time..No more New Years Resolution of weigh

Options
ceeje
ceeje Posts: 20 Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is Celestine and for the last 1 year I've been in and out of the healthy lifestyle. I've lost weight before, I know how to eat, cook and workout but I would get frustrated many times when I couldn't break the 208 barrier. I am getting a breast reduction in March and I want to be in the 185 lbs range. This weight will take me to the next BMI level. I really need to work on my sweet tooth because my significant other always has to have sweets. He is 6"8 and is always lifting/moving or running around because of his job so it dosen't affect him but for mee...It goes straight to my hips, but, tummy and breast. I added the extra 70 lbs in just the 5 years that we have been toghter. So I declare to you all. I will meet my total weigh loss goal of 145 lbs by December 2012, NO EXCUSSES.

Replies

• lordofultima
    Options
    F the new years resolution, that's what I say. It's just an excuse to procrastinate. I'll quit smoking, in six months...no! How about you quit smoking this instant! That's how I've always felt about new years resolution anyway.
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    That is a reasonable goal, one step at a time, first thing first....log on everyday, track your food and exercise, you'll get there.. Glad to see you here, you are in the right place.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I agree now it the time, I have wasted so much time being fat, time to do this.
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Love this! But if I ever made another New Years Resolution I would be breaking the one I made 7 years ago...Never to make another one again!! hehe Mostly because I never could keep them. Mine were never about weight though. I just keep working on that one. Hoping to be getting a breast reduction myself but my doc won't even consider the idea until I can prove to him that the weight isn't the reason they are so big. Makes me more serious then ever to get this weight off cause that's the one place I don't ever lose weight. They just keep growing even while my waist is shrinking.
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I hate the promise of I'll start <extended date> I've started now and don't want to make that same resolution this new year's that I will finally lose the weight because I AM NOW losing the weight.