Options
123457»

Replies

• katherine_startrek_fan
    katherine_startrek_fan Posts: 425 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Jaxsonjess wrote: »
    Awesome!! I started at about 280 and I am 240 now, My scale has been having some rough days this past weeks, I wonder if this just happends at this time being we have lost a load already...humm interesting. But like you I notice inches all over the place!!

I'm at the same place as you- 282 SW and 241 CW. I feel like my weight loss has dropped off pace massively in the past 2 weeks. (Less than a pound from 1.5-2 per week previously) I'm giving up wine and hard cider to see if that helps me get back on course!
  • monie5903
    monie5903 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm totally inspired. Another reminder that it's not about the scale but about the way you feel through visuals like your body changes and clothese :smile:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • nursem2
    Options
    Wow! Thats some good motivation.
    You look fantastic. Good luck to you! I was so frustrated today but you are right...it is a rollercoaster! :)
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • city_southernbelle
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation! I started at 272 too and currently at 242. This gave me alot of hope that it takes time but eventually it will happen! Thanks for this!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    LOL! the potatoes slay me! you're adorable - keep up the amazing work and congratulations on your healthy victories :smile:
  • mahaaaaaa90
    Options
    OMG you look great now! :#
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you - Looking really Good! Keep it up!
  • kimadm4
    kimadm4 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You've don a great job..you look strong.. your face so beautiful..and that dangerous weight around the middle almost GONE!!! You inspire me to just keep doing the work. Just like we would at maintenance right? Congrats!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    awesome, what a difference a year can make. I can't see your body though, too many potatoes in the way :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!