Has anyone purchased theMyProtein weight loss bundle??

Options
Hi all,

I am looking to loose about 2 stone so was wondering whether it would be beneficial to purchase the MyProtein Weight Loss Bundle...

The bundle includes:
Impact Diet Whey (Double Chocolate flavour, 1450g): A precision blend of premium ingredients designed to help you burn body fat.

Thermopure (90 caps): A potent thermogenic blend which promotes fat loss and an increase in energy and vitality.

Omega 3 1000mg (90 softgels) Healthy fish oils which are essential for a number of normal bodily functions including brain & cardiovascular function.

CLA (60 caps): Research proven free fatty acid to build lean muscle and reduce body fat.

Daily Vitamins (60 tablets): Comprehensive multi-vitamin designed to increase overall well-being and prevent vitamin deficiency in your diet.

Myprotein Blender Bottle (600ml): The Myprotein Blender Bottle is the most advanced sports supplement bottle on the market today, helping you to mix your individual sports supplements with minimal effort.

Now my diet at the my consists of...

Breakfast: A green smoothie in the morning (spinach, apple, pear, romany lettuce, celery, banana and lemon juice...which is surprisingly nice)

Lunch: Mixed salad with lemon juice and little olive oil dressing with either fish/chicken

Dinner: Sweet Potato with either chilli, vegetable salad, or fish/chicken with a vegetable salad

Snacks: Fruit and heaps of green tea

I was thinking the diet whey protein could be used post work out which would usually be mid morning by the time I am finished. I tend to stick to work out DVD's currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 4 times a week which is all weight and strength training with cardio and going to the gym to body pump once a week and then id say about 30 mins of cardio a couple times a week.

So really im just wondering whether you guys think its worth me purchasing the weight loss bundle to support my weight loss goal of 2 stone or if its best to just stick with my current diet and exercise plan?

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Save your money. This wont make you lose weight any better (other than financially) than a straight forward calorie deficit. Eat a balanced diet at a reasonable deficit keep up with your exercise and you'll lose weight
  • mmaxwell128
    Options
    So if I carry on ask am I should still loose weight steadily??? Just the supplements seemed pretty beneficial towards my goals??