Am I FULLY- Weighted Restored

Options
I have been recovering for 4 months and 7 days. I spent 29 days in inpatient and went from 134 pounds to 150 pounds in 29 days by being re-fed and all that fun stuff. Then I went home and have gained up to 164 pounds. But most of that weight gain has been because of bingeing. I have not always been trying to recover 100% and so I would restrict to like 1,200 have a huge 5,000 calorie binge and then gain weight obviously. I have gained 30 pounds in total in 4 months of recovery. My weight hasn't gone up besides for a pound which I believe to be from binging in the past few weeks.

I am going to therapy but I don't see my doctor much at all, like once a month and she is a GP not an ED doctor so she soesn't do much besides for monitoring my weight and vitals.

I never got an "Official" outpatient meal plan. They were NOT helpful in inpatient and told me that "Patients know how to feed theimselves" so I basically ate 3 meals a day which didn't work and I always ended up bingeing which I would say it honestly how I gained 14 pounds since leaving inpatient.

I am now eating 1,400-1,600 calories a day and honestly am not bingeing. It is almost like I am not hungry anymore for food. Today I had to FORCE myself to eat breakfast but especially lunch because I am just not hungry for it anymore. Honestly. Food is not nearly as appealing as it was 3 months ago. When I do not eat enough I drink a meal replacement shake to make sure I get at least 1,200 calories and am not under that. I aim for 1,400 calories however.

Do you think since I am not hungry nor bingeing anymore that my body is finally content with it's weight? I would like to now work healthily on losing 1 pound per week. I want to reach a healthy weight as right now I am uncomfortable at 164. My therapist is not totally thrilled but agrees it is my personal decision and that we will take it on a few pounds a visit (i see her every 3 weeks) basis and she will work with me to be mentally healthy and sane while doing so.

Do you think I am weight restored? I am within a normal bmi range, I am worried my weight has over-shot my set point but I trust with a balanced diet and exercise plus plenty of hydration that it will reset itself naturally?