Goals and motivation?

Options
boopboop120
boopboop120 Posts: 9 Member
Put on a stone over 2 years, want to drop a dress size and get back to my old measurements while getting fit (so I'm not that worried about weight).
Current stats: 11st, 36-30-39 (bust-waist-hips)
Where I want to end up: 10st (ish), 34-27/8-36/7

What about everyone else?

Replies

• larsanna
    larsanna Posts: 7
    Options
    My current measurements are (41,32,40) (bust-waist-hips). I weigh 164 right now (I'm 5'7''). I'm about a size 12 (10's are tight) My goal was to get down to 158- because it's the top end of the healthy weight for my height. Since I'm almost there I am now thinking I would like to be about 148, which would be size 8-10. We will see what I can get my waste down to. I have been doing crunches, but after 3 kids that is my trouble area. I had a 28-29 inch waste in high school- so we shall see
  • MrsZ_71
    MrsZ_71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Bred a horse to do Endurance on and have put on weight so actually cannot ride her at the moment. Big kick up the behind although I thought I was eating healthy but still I am consuming all my calories per day. Got to shift 3 stone to be able to do competitive riding
  • boopboop120
    Options
    I forgot to mention, I'm 5'10 and a uk 12.
    My weight gain was mainly because I didn't do any exercise at all, but now I have taken up karate and go for hilly walks every day.
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    I forgot to mention, I'm 5'10 and a uk 12.
    My weight gain was mainly because I didn't do any exercise at all, but now I have taken up karate and go for hilly walks every day.

Odds are your weight gain came mostly from bad diet habits. Sounds like your on the right track, walks does the body and mind wonders!
  • boopboop120
    Options
    Odds are your weight gain came mostly from bad diet habits. Sounds like your on the right track, walks does the body and mind wonders!

I think it was a combination of things as well like stress...although that probably caused the bad habits
    I got to 9st 11 (137lb) by not eating a lot, then gained and plateaued at 10st 3 (143), then at 10st 10 (150), and then recently up to 11st 1 (155), although it's come back to 10st 11 (151) now.
    That was probably a lot more detailed than anyone wanted, sorry :P