HOW TO CONTROL THE WEIGHT!

FIRECHICK30
FIRECHICK30 Posts: 8
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHAT I EAT ,SUCH AS I DONT EAT ALOT OF SWEETS OR DRINK SODA AND I EXERCISE ABOUT TWICE A WEEK WHICH I PROBALBE SHOULD BE DOING MORE OF. BUT ONCE I LOOSE A COUPLE OF POUNDS, I GAIN IT ALL BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. IS THERE A SOLUTION WHERE THE POUNDS I SHED STAY OFF FOR GOOD. THIS HAS BEEN PROBLEM WITH ME SINCE I STARTED DIETING OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG THAT I DONT NOTICE.

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    You might want to set your diary to public so we can take a look and see how you are doing. It is great that you have cut all those other things out, but sometimes we can actually gain weight eating healthy things like fruit if we go over our calorie limit.

Also, I find it beneficial to exercise at least 5 days a week. That way you consistently burn more calories throughout the week, and it allows to eat a little more as well.

Are you measuring inches lost? Weight from the scale fluctuates so much that the same person can weigh 5 pounds different at the end of one day than the beginning. This is because of water weight, among other things, so it can help you to see how well you are doing if you are checking more than just the weight on the scale as a measure of success. If you are gaining muscle, for example, you would be getting smaller but maybe possibly stay the same weight or gain a little since muscle weighs more than fat.

And please don't think of it as a "diet." Just change your eating habits and make it a lifelong lifestyle change! That way you worry less about today, tomorrow, etc. because you will be at this for the next 80 years or so. :flowerforyou:
  • well i just start this program so i dont know how to post it live for everyone to see. How do i do that?
This discussion has been closed.