Now that the weight is coming off... the skin really needs a

Options
HELP!

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My weight is going away but my skin looked younger and firmer in it's plump state... HELP!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well i've purchased a shapewear. that might help. (like a full body girdle i guess u could say) u can check out my blogs 4 the link since i can't remember it right now. but that my help some. it's actually very comfortable. :smile:

hope that helps
  • deb012667
    Options
    give it time. i have kept off 40 lbs for a year now, and trying on my winter clothes is an adventure. things that were too small last winter now fit... its the skin that shrinks that takes time. that is if you are eating a balanced diet.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    depending on your age it can take a year or even two for the skin to firm as much as it will, in the meantime check out some shapewear to help hold things in place

Keep eating well and take care of your skin it will look better with a little time
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I bought the Olay 7 exfoliating scrub for $8 at Wal-mart on impulse after seeing my self in teh dressing room mirror... It seemed to have some instant results, with the smoothness... I like it.