What is your eating schedule? How many cals per meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I usually eat light until mid-afternoon. When I have eaten larger breakfasts, I ended up ravenous all day. Not eating much until mid-afternoon is what keeps me from stuffing my face.

breakfast- ~200 calories
    lunch- ~300 calories
    snack- ~150 calories
    dinner- ~500 calories
    dessert- ~300 calories
  • Kamirose9047
    Options
    I'm required to eat my school lunch, which is regularly between 600-800 calories. When I'm not eating with my students (3x/wk) I'm not required to finish everything, but twice I week when I do eat with my students I'm required to clear the plate. So I have a small breakfast and dinner full of protein, and eat veggies for snacks. On the weekends I graze throughout the day.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm required to eat my school lunch, which is regularly between 600-800 calories. When I'm not eating with my students (3x/wk) I'm not required to finish everything, but twice I week when I do eat with my students I'm required to clear the plate. So I have a small breakfast and dinner full of protein, and eat veggies for snacks. On the weekends I graze throughout the day.

What kind of employer forces teachers to eat past satiety? That is truly bizarre. I hope that isn't a burden on your fitness goals. 600-800 calories sure would be for me!
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine depends on when I work. I like my heaviest meal post work so if I work night - brunch. If I worked days - supper.

I wish my snacks were more than my meals because I enjoy them. I just can never find convinent snacks and my favourite snack is milk and sometimes after 2-3 cups I am too full to eat vitamin rich veggies/fruits.
  • Kamirose9047
    Options

What kind of employer forces teachers to eat past satiety? That is truly bizarre. I hope that isn't a burden on your fitness goals. 600-800 calories sure would be for me!
    I'm an Assistant Language Teacher in Japan. The clearing the plate thing is because I'm supposed to set a good example, since the kids have to clear their plates too. Sometimes I manage to pawn some of my food off to the kids before eating, though, but if I've already started that doesn't work out.

The meals are very nutritionally balanced but also super calorie dense. They're balanced for growing kids/teenagers, after all.