Now that you've lost weight...(Halloween)

2»

Replies

• NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Nope. I would need to lose another 70 lbs to where I was the last time I dressed up for Halloween, and if I wear anything else I'll just be reminded of THAT particular costume (what was I thinking?) and then NOT enjoy myself (yes, I tend to self-obsess).

Besides, I love Halloween even without dressing up, because it's so fun with the kids :-)
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    @Cina--WOW!!!! Even just that 10 lbs...what a huge difference! You look fantastic!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    @Cina--WOW!!!! Even just that 10 lbs...what a huge difference! You look fantastic!

Both of those pics are my before pics lol

the bottom one was right after I did my workout and before I took more pics I decided to shower up lol

I know I won't have the "perfect" flat stomach for it by Halloween BUT if I had tried this on at 175 it wouldn't fit nor look too good (I ordered a size S/M because they were out of M/L and I was so nervous that it wouldn't fit but it did.) So I'm going to *try* to not worry about what other people are thinking because they have no clue how hard I worked to get to where I'm at now in just about 4 months
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Cina, I am SO excited for you! :o) I love Halloween for the kids too! I'm going the Friday before to help at my son's school...getting preschooler's in and out of costumes. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.