Back to the inaccurate weight?

dancah18
dancah18 Posts: 26
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Okay so here's my predicament. When I first got on this website, I had put in the weight that was on my drivers license. With the daily goals the website set for me, I think I lost about three pounds in ten days which made me feel way good! However I realized, that I was actually a bit heavier when I started so I went in and changed my weight to my current weight (which is still more than what I had originally put in) and now I get more of everything (calories, carbs, fats, etc.). I feel like now I can eat just like I did before I started myfitnesspal, and still be under my calorie and carb goals. I don't want to stop progressing or gain that weight back. Should I change it back to the lower weight even though it's inaccurate??
I'm so confused! PLEASE HELP!!!

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    If you don't like where it's set now, it's making you uncomfortable and you were doing well before and happy with it, then yes - set it back!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    I would continue to go at the pace (calorie intake) that you were at when you were having success. As long as you are losing at a healthy rate (1.5-2 pounds per week), and you are not hungry, then why not!

Good Luck!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    You can change JUST the calorie amount in your options and set it back at the amount you were eating so it's easy to track.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    i would.
    few points to make. 1 - you'll need to be aware that whatever its set to, body do adjust to things and it will have to be lowered or your workout uped at some point despite 2. if you leave it up i'd worry your body, aving gotten use to less and burning on less, might gain weight on slightly more. 3 - lastly, be aware that you shouldn't, under any weight entered in, eat under 1200 cals. if you do, not often.

but i'd agree, leave it set to the one before
This discussion has been closed.