Spent hours trying to perfect a daily meal plan :P..

hachiboy
hachiboy Posts: 10
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Ive been sitting here from 8PM and it is now 5 minutes until midnight and I am still not done a meal plan for 1 day!! I am trying to make a meal plan for seven days and I did not expect it to be this hard.. I have put in everything I can think of that i can consume in that day and I am still 600 calories under...!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/hachiboy?date=2010-10-18

Replies

• abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    I would reccommend leaving it. Eat as youve planned tomorrow and then when and if you get hungry, youll have plenty of room for a snack.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    I looked at your diary and your grapes for 1 cup is 60 cals, I think..I went in and logged it in my diary and got 106 cals..might want to take another look at your food cals.
  • I would reccommend leaving it. Eat as youve planned tomorrow and then when and if you get hungry, youll have plenty of room for a snack.

:noway: ! I looked through the Food database and there are two duplicates of Red seedless grapes but both give different statistics. Should I pick the higher calorie one?
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    I would reccommend leaving it. Eat as youve planned tomorrow and then when and if you get hungry, youll have plenty of room for a snack.

What she said! You now know you have room through out your day for a a healthy snack here or there or perhaps a salad with your dinner!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member

:noway: ! I looked through the Food database and there are two duplicates of Red seedless grapes but both give different statistics. Should I pick the higher calorie one?

I would deff pick the higher calorie one just to be safe.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Oh and also, I've ALWAYS had a hard time picking out my meals and snacks in advance. Some people have amazing success at it and it limits temptations for them. Which makes perfect sense! But for me? It almost made other food more of a temptation and I had the same problems you had sitting and trying to figure out what to eat the day before!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    I think that's a good plan to start with. :flowerforyou:

See how your days go and leave room for adjustments and changes as **life happens**! :love:

Also I'd add "sugar" into the listing and get rid of cholesterol since they're all "0" anyway.
    More protein is needed too.............

Just some ideas, good luck! :drinker: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.