help please!!

Options
fooja
fooja Posts: 451 Member
can i ask my mfp family for some help?? my daughter is ill and has a rare neurological disease. theres something called the pepsi refresh project that gives out grant money to diffferent causes. one of the causes it for research money for the illness my daughter has. you have to vote. it needs to be in the top ten to win and u can vote daily until the end of october. u can text 102973 to 73774. there are no extra charges for the text. u can also vote with facebook or by creating an id at http://pep.si/9D4vO3. it only takes a minute to vote and i'd really really appreciate it!!!! if u have a facebook can u post it to ur page and ask ur friends to vote too??!! i'm really trying to generate extra votes so i need ur help!! thanks! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Done. Posted to my FB and Twitter accounts. Good luck!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Voted for it. I am voting for something in another grant category, so I will try to remember to vote each time for this one too. :drinker:

Posted on FB.
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    I've voted and added it to my facebook page and twitter. Much love to you xx
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I voted as well and asked my Facebook friends to help out! Good Luck!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Voted and promoted! =)
  • fooja
    Options
    thanks alot guys for all the help!!!!!!! :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:
  • fooja
    Options
    can we get some more supporters please?????!!!!! it only takes a minute to vote!!!!! its for a really good cause too!!!!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    c'mon mfp!! can u please help??
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Done and done!!!
  • fooja
    Options
    hey jen..... this post is sooooooo old!! lol!! good news tho..... we tried to win this grant money in Oct, Nov, and Dec.... each month coming in at #11. only the top 10 win. so, we've kinda stopped focusing on this (as a group of parents). today we found out that in Oct, 1 of the winners was disqualified so since we were 11th, we move to 10th and that means we are a winner!!! 50,000 for research to help find a cure for the illness!! yay!! thanks to everyone who voted :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Text sent. Will try and remember to vote daily.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    LMAO...whoops. Great news though!
  • fooja
    Options
    thanks!! :)