The new me

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Robyn and I'm a single mom of two amazing kids. I have a son (10) who plays ice hockey and a daughter (3) who is a dancer. I work at home and have been going through a divorce for the last 18 months. I bought myself a personal trainer for my birthday last month and stumbled onto this website by accident on my iphone looking for a calorie counter. I love this site and even got my personal trainer hooked on it as well.

Since Sept 24 I have only lost 2 pounds, but I have lost over 17 inches.

I love to be outdoors doing things with my family. I also play ice hockey from time to time.

Replies

• Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the message boards and the friends you make here are one of the best, most inspirational things about the place:drinker: Feel free to add me as a friend. xx
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Robyn! That sure was an awesome gift for yourself! Grats big time on the 17 inches lost! That is Amazing for you.. and for your two kiddos!

Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great job on the inch loss! You must feel amazing!
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Your story is much like mine when I started as far as only losing 2 lbs but losing lots of inches!

I was getting so discouraged because the scale wasn't budging but I thought I LOOKED better. I had taken my measurements when I first started so I decided to take them again.. AMAZING! I had lost 15 inches!

So congratulations on all your hard work and on taking control of something so major in your life!

<3 Kay