New and looking to get back in shape

Options
I thought I would just introduce mself I am 26 years old over 6 years I had 3 wonderful children and it took a huge toll on my body I want to get down to 150 pounds what I was before I had all of my little ones. I can use all the help I can get.

Tosha

Replies

• RavenW
    RavenW Posts: 2
    Options
    i just had a baby myself and I want to lose all the weigh as well. How much weight do you have to get back to your pre pregnancy weight?
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great community. I am also looking to lose the baby weight too. I have had 8 pregnancies over the last 12 years but we are done now. I wish you much success. Feel free to add me too.
  • TANISHA70
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HELLO!! i am also a mom (not too new,last one is 3)
    3 years ago, i left my husband and decided to live just for my children--in doing so, i began to eat like one-(snacks all the time) the desk job didnt help much either. It wasnt until 2 months ago, when i realized that i could not fit the pants i wore to my brother's funeral in January-that i decided my life has GOT to change--its a huge change in lifestyle, but i love the new energy level and (gasp!) i can walk up and down stairs without excruciating knee pains! lol...since i started 2 months ago, i've lost about 11 pounds--i tend to hide from scales. anyway, i would love for you guys to add me and we can encourage each other to do this--my bestie is here and so far, she's a great motivator, but there is definately strength in numbers!

BE BLESSED EVERYONE! and enjoy this journey!
  • mrsmotherof3
    mrsmotherof3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We have the same story! I had 3 children over 5 years and I am looking to get to 150. This site definitely helps. I hope you stick to your plan and achieve your goals. Have you put a meal plan in place and an exercise routine?
  • craftygeek
    Options
    I'm new here too - also with three kids, but mine are a bit older and more spread out - 8, 6 and 2 1/2. Add me as a friend if you like and we can support each other!
  • heymommy0
    Options
    I have 73 pounds to get back to what I was now has to be the time to do it =)
  • heymommy0
    Options
    Very ready to get rid of the extra weight and be able to play with my kids without getting tired