I was asked why I liked sharing and encouraging

2»

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I went through a long depression after my mom passed away. I just didn't enjoy life, and it cost me a lot in terms of the relationship I was in, and time with my children. I would do ANYTHING to have that time back, but I can't...all I can do is make tomorrow a little better than today was.

What turned me around is...and this may sound silly:embarassed: About 8 months after my mom died, I had a dream that my mom visited me, and just before she left, she gave me a big hug, and then she smacked me upside the head and said, "Snap out of it! Your kids need you!" Yep, sounds like her....:laugh:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I'm so glad you're you.:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I went through a long depression after my mom passed away. I just didn't enjoy life, and it cost me a lot in terms of the relationship I was in, and time with my children. I would do ANYTHING to have that time back, but I can't...all I can do is make tomorrow a little better than today was.

What turned me around is...and this may sound silly:embarassed: About 8 months after my mom died, I had a dream that my mom visited me, and just before she left, she gave me a big hug, and then she smacked me upside the head and said, "Snap out of it! Your kids need you!" Yep, sounds like her....:laugh:

Not silly at all. I swear sometimes I hear my dad. People think I am a bit strange about that. Oh well.

And once again, thank you all for your kind words:flowerforyou: You are all awesome:drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    :wink: If you think you can't, talk to icandoit!!! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.