Pleas stop looking at the scale!

Options
2»

Replies

• kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wish I could stop looking at the scale, annoys me every time !
  • negator5543
    negator5543 Posts: 36
    Options
    oh for christ sake, really? Stop it already, my point is that muscle doesn't WEIGH MORE it's 16oz, fat is 16 oz. Explain how 16 oz of one is heavier than 16 oz of another. Doesn't compute, but it is denser. "nuff said.

I'm not saying she made a mistake, I'm telling her she is right in a way, muscle seems to weigh more, BUT, the way I like to think of it is this: the same amount of fat vs. muscle, the muscle would weigh more, because there is more muscle in the same amount of space. I'm not being stupid or hurtful, just made a flipping comment. Get over yourselves. Gaw.

I'll just shut up now, I know what I mean, want to make a big deal, do it by yourself. I graduated high school too many years ago to partake.

There is only 16oz of muscle if that's how many ounces of it you weigh. There is such a thing as a 2 ounce slice of muscle and a 4 ounce slice of fat.

If you cut a piece of muscle tissue that is one inch long by one inch wide by one inch thick it WILL be heavier than the same dimensions slice of fat.

The one pound or 16ounces is not the quanity of fat, it's the Weight of A quantity of fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!