Hit my first small goal today!

Options
LoupGarouTFTs
LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
I have lost my first ten pounds in 35 days and I am feeling great about it! I gave myself my reward this morning: I purchased a new riding helmet (equestrian). After 20 pounds I'll purchase either boots or breeches and, after five pounds after that, I go for my first riding lesson. I'm doing it this way to help me save up for a couple of months of lessons--they're expensive and their something I've wanted to do for a looooong time!

Replies

• TrishCmfp
    TrishCmfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fabulous :) Every goal matters. Keep it up! I am similar to you. Just reached 13 lbs today so treated myself to a haircut at the local posh salon :).

My next interim goal is to get to 183 lbs (7 lbs away).

I am doing a women's bootcamp every day (Mon - Frid) and eating a paleo diet. So my ultimate goal for the end of the bootcamp (mid/late July) is to have lost 21 lbs from where I am now. It will be tough going, but I am going to do it!!!!

Success comes from adhering to my calorie and exercise burning targets every day. If I have the odd mad day where I don't adhere to them, it is no big deal. It was just one day, so I get back on board the next day (or sooner!).

Trish x
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Trish! Right now I'm not doing anything special. I'm just trying to get portions under control and modify my favorite meals to be a little more calorie-friendly so I can continue to enjoy them. I'm doing a lot of cardio exercise, too. Eventually, I'll add some weight lifting, but right now I'm concentrating on stretching and growing more limber so that I don't hurt myself when I begin a more strenuous program.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm feeling the same way, I am almost down 15lbs and I want to buy some new workout shoes once I get there! (Lost about 7lbs before getting back into MFP again.) I think it's awesome to treat yourself to something that goes towards a goal as opposed to food rewards. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • gettinhealthynfit
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :drinker: to the next ten!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!